2010년 2월 10일 수요일

HOTEL ACACIA, Euljiro 5-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul

Thursday, 11th, Feb, 2010, It is snowing.

I thought it would be spring soon, but now snow is falling~

More worse, I wear high hills with bare foot. ㅡㅡa..

Well~ I don't care~

As I mentioned yesterday, New year's day in lunar calender which gives us 3days

holiday is just 2days left.

I will eat a ton of delicious thing~

kkk well. what is the biggest holiday in your country?


So it's time to know today's hotel.

I wanna show you HOTEL ACACIA, Euljiro 5-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea.









This hotel is located in the center of Seoul, so you can easy go wherever you wanna go.












And look at the other pictures of inside.






















And let's look at the pictures of rooms.


















Those pictures are about ROYAL SUITE ROOM.










And also here are some pictures of PREMIER DOUBLE ROOM.














-Premier Rooms-




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기