2010년 2월 8일 월요일

HOMERS Hotel,Gwangan2-dong, Suyeong-gu, Busan

Monday, 8th Feb,2010. It is cloudy both weather and me.

Hello, how was your weekend?

Me?

I was so sick whole weekend so I had to lay on my bed.

Until I feel bad..

Anyway, today I wanna show you a hotel, named HOMERS.

Do you know Busan?

It is second biggest city in Korea and also famouse beautiful port city.

So~ now we ganna go to Busan and visit HOMERS Hotel!!!










This is HOMERS.
(How do you think? It is just great, isn't it??)

Sea view is so much COOL!!












And let's get in to the room.






















If you visit HOMERS Hotel in Busan, you can enjoy lots of fun.

Do you like seafood?

Then you should go to Busan and join culture of Busan!!


OK~ It is time to wrap it up.

I hope to see you tomorrow with good condition~

Bye Bye~

See U

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기