2010년 2월 17일 수요일

RAMADA PLAZA Hotel,JEJU

Thursday 18th Feb, 2010. it is little bit cold.

Hello~ today I make a ton of mistake.. so I am out of sort.

Um today, I wanna introduce a hotel in Jeju.

Jeju is island at the end of Korea which is a famous place for tourists and even Korean.

So in case you visit Jeju, I wanna tell you RAMADA PLAZA Hotel,JEJU.


Let's take a look.



















This hotel is proud of its elegant and huge appearance.



And its inside is...


















AS you can see, there is a cafe which you can take a rest and a front which you ask for help if you need.



And there are some pictrues about double rooms















And also those pictures are about twin rooms.



















One of rest room has bath tub and the other one doesn't.




And here is a bonuse~


























This is a sea view from a room~

I feel like above the sea~ hi hi

WoW~ how do you think this hotel~

I really recommend you visit Jeju island.~!!

Ok~ C U tomorrow~~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기