2010년 2월 4일 목요일

PJ HOTEL ,73-1, 2ga, Inhyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Lovely Friday, 5th Feb 2010. It is clean~

Hello, my dear~

Today is ~ F!R!I!D!A!Y which is my favorite day~ kk

SO~ please nobody never feels down~ ♥


Today, I'm gonna show a hotel, named PJ HOTEL Which is located in 73-1, 2ga, Inhyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea.


At first, let's see a picture of this hotel's building.




















Um~ how do you think?

Me?

It looks like a Transformer Robot. kk

(It has 4 legs and window eyes~ and a mouth between window eyes pu~~)




When you go up to 2nd floor, there is a hotel front.













For people who are not good at direction like me, let's see the floor information.




























SO~ which floor do u wanna go first?

Me? I really really love~ to eat delicious food, so let's see the restaurants.














I feel already so much happy
with those pictures~ ha ha ha







Then next, let's move on!!

Follow me~

On 7th floor, those are pictures of suite room .



















Do you wonder what twin rooms are?
(You might have a someone who will go to trip with you !!~ what a Lucky)




















And one more thing I want to show is~~















Those picture are kinds of view~




Wow, It's been a lone journey~

R U satisfied with all of those pictures and me? (Sure~~~~ Why not! ki ki)

Anyway, what is your plan for happy friday?

I hope all you have great time with your special someone.

And please wish for me, I also have joyful time.

Bye Bye~ See U

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기