2010년 2월 9일 화요일

HOTEL HANA, Sackkdaldong(Chung Mun Tourist Area), Seogwipo-si, Jeju

Tuesday, 9th Feb, 2010, It is rainy.

Hello~

How are u doing???

Me? guess what~!!

Today, I went to the DMZ( Demilitarized Zone) which is in between South and North Korea.
You know what?

They are the last conturies in the world which are seperated until now.

Um... for me, for the one of the citizen in the contury, I felt unhappy..

Anyway about this, I'm ganna tell you later.



Well~~ from weekend and until now something is wrong with my health. ㅠ.ㅠ

It keeps me depressed~ and depressed and depressed ~..

So everyone keeps your body healty.



Today, I wanna show you a hotel, named HOTEL HANA, JEJU.

You know JEJU island, don't you???????? (If not,..... no~~~~ go out!! kk)


Well, let's start looking at the picture of HOTEL HANA, JEJU.

























This hotel is located very near to the beautiful beach, so you can totally enjoy fresh nature.


Here are some pictures of HOTEL HANA, JEJU.

So let's take a look~ :)














And look into the rooms, we can see more details kkkk


















Eventhough I am a Korean, Jeju makes me exotical feel because of its so much blue sea and mild climate.


If you plan to visit KOREA, Jeju is a "MUSTGO" place.

So never miss a chance!!!


Wow~ Tomorrow is HUMP DAY~

So everyone cheers up and see u~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기